WHAT IS OTC?
Over-the-Counter (OTC) trading combines access to unparalleled market liquidity with complete privacy. Each trade is conducted and executed immediately against the counterpart and is not susceptible to on-exchange price slippage/fluctuation nor order book discovery. This ensures that a seamless transaction with near instant settlement takes place in a safe and secure manner.
OTC Trading has long been a fundamental part of traditional financial trading. When dealing in large orders in an illiquid market, there is often a need for an on and off ramp that has no or minimal on-exchange impact. Furthermore, one that can be executed in a single transaction without consideration of order book depth, cancellations or phantom orders that may only reveal themselves in segmented, dispersed orders if on-exchange trading is done instead.
HCC OTC SERVICE
- Ultra-competitive and transparent discounts, pricing and contracts
- Liquidation strategies for large blocks
- Highest standards of confidentiality and discretion
- High level customer service
- Trading solution strategies that gauge market liquidity, harness volatility, and improve execution
- Discreet access to diverse asset classes not listed on standard exchanges
- High transparency with a high degree of information freeflow
- 24/7 operation across all time zones