REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY YOU
By accessing and/or participating in this service or any such part thereof (as the case may be), you represent and warrant to Hedge Coin Capital Limited (HCC) as follows:
- you agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of this service, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction and the supply of this service to you does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with;
- you agree and acknowledge that this service, including future trading of cryptocurrency on any cryptocurrency exchange, shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of HCC;
- the participation in this service, or any part thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to participation are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to HCC;
- you have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of bitcoin, the bitcoin blockchain system, bitcoin wallets or other related bitcoin storage mechanisms and blockchain technology;
- you are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to participate in this service, there are risks associated with HCC and their respective business, operations and services;
- you agree and acknowledge that neither HCC is liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this service or any part thereof by you; and
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the email addresses you provide are secure, have two factor authentications enabled and that all communications we receive from your primary email address are legitimate. We require a backup email address in the event you lose access to the primary address for whatever reason. In addition, we may need to engage you via video conference call if we suspect suspicious activities are occurring with your account; and
- you agree that in the event that HCC expands its operations to other jurisdictions, HCC reserves the right to reissue this agreement under the such new entities; and
- all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and non-misleading from the time of your access to and/or acceptance of participation in this service or any such part thereof (as the case may be); and
- you agree to have all forms signed and all documents submitted before being eligible for the Trading Service. Any investor who sends funds without signing the application form and providing all documents MUST sign the application form and provide documents within 7 days. HCC reserves the right withhold payments until all documents have been completed.
All statements made online or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by HCC or their respective directors, contractors or employees acting on behalf of HCC, that are not statements of historical fact, constitute ‘forward-looking statements’. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as ‘aim’, ‘target’, ‘anticipate’, ‘believe’, ‘could’, ‘estimate’, ‘expect’, ‘if’, ‘intend’, ‘may’, ‘plan’, ‘possible’, ‘probable’, ‘project’, ‘should’, ‘would’, ‘will’ or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements.
All statements regarding HCC’s financial position, business strategies, plans and projects and the future projects of the industry which HCC is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to HCC’s revenue and profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters regarding HCC are matters that are not historical facts, but only predictions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of HCC to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
These factors include, amongst others:
- changes in political, social, economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which HCC conducts its businesses and operations;
- the risk that HCC may be unable or execute or implement their respective business strategies and future plans;
- changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
- changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of HCC;
- changes in the availability and fees payable to HCC in connection with their respective businesses and operations;
- changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by HCC to operate their respective businesses and operations;
- changes in preferences of customers of HCC;
- changes in competitive conditions under which HCC operate, and the ability of HCC to compete under such conditions;
- changes in the future capital needs of HCC and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
- war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
- occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of HCC;
- other factors beyond the control of HCC; and
- any risk and uncertainties associated with HCC and their businesses and operations.
All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to HCC or persons acting on behalf of HCC are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of HCC to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by forward-looking statements, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements. Neither HCC nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of HCC will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of HCC may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. Further, HCC disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
HCC will engage in quarterly & yearly financial audits to ensure best practices are met. These audits are important to ensure that correct procedures are in place and that accurate financial statements are being produced. This is especially important for our business service where trust is paramount. HCC aims to be a leader in establishing correct audit practices and ensuring that all contributions are being properly managed. To perform the audit, HCC will engage two different external independent auditors with experience in fintech for the necessary audits which will be made public to all account holders. These auditors will ensure that we are properly conducting the necessary accounting, disclosure, and reporting procedures needed to comply with regulatory standards set by HCC’s jurisdiction. By complying with audit requirements and freely disclosing our financial reports, HCC wants to ensure full transparency in performance results and fees charged. Audits will ensure that HCC are complying to the strictest level, giving investors faith that their contributions are being properly managed and secured. These audits will be available online on the HCC website once the audits are completed.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
HCC reserves the right to amend and update this agreement, the terms and conditions at any time with reasonable written notice. You will be notified of these updates on the HCC website and via email. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to accept the updated terms by confirming in the portal for login. If you agree to the new terms, your investment will continue without interruption as per the new terms and conditions. In the event that you refuse to accept the new terms and conditions, HCC reserves the right to immediately liquidate your investment at market price and to return your contributions. HCC will not charge an early exit fee for this process. If the total USD value of said liquidation is lower than your initial investment, HCC will not be responsible for the losses. Investors will receive the initial amount (volume) of Bitcoin deposited. If HCC is trading at a loss, the volume of Bitcoin returned to the client will be subject to a rate reflecting this loss.
No information received from HCC should be considered to be business, legal, financial or tax advice regarding HCC’s products or any of its services. You should consult your own professional advisers regarding HCC and its respective businesses, operations and services.
RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES
Contributors in this service should carefully consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties associated with HCC and their respective businesses and operations prior to any investment. In the event any of such risks and uncertainties develops into actual events, the business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects of HCC could be materially and adversely affected. In such unlikely cases, HCC may not return all investments, and reserves the right to reimburse only as much of investments as possible.
INVESTMENTS WITH THIRD PARTIES
HCC is entitled to co-invest via third parties, thereby acquiring non-controlling interests in certain portfolio companies. HCC may not have full control over these companies and, therefore, may have a limited ability to protect its position therein. Such investments may involve risks not present in investments in which a third party is not involved, including the possibility that a third party partner or co-investor may have financial difficulties resulting in a negative impact on such investment, may have economic or business interests or goals which are inconsistent with those of the current categories, or may be in a position to take action contrary to the current investment objectives.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, regulations and rules, HCC shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this service or any part thereof by you.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email us on [email protected] or ask one of our friendly staff online within our telegram channel: t.me/HCC_BitcoinTradingService